Sundays - Fellowship: 9:30 AM \\ Service: 10:30 AM
First Baptist Church of Owatonna was organized June 27, 1857. It began meeting in its current facility in 1893. A beautiful pipe organ, which still accompanies our worship, was given as a gift from the Pillsbury family and is registered in the National Archives.
Through the years, this church has stood across from the courthouse, ministering to the citizens of Owatonna and beyond. The congregation has raised it’s children and it’s grandchildren in this place, cared for the needy of the community, and worked to spread the gospel to those in foreign lands. A strong, loving-God and loving-neighbor legacy has been handed down to the following generations. Today this emphasis continues.